Are you watching the vlogs and want to start the vlogging journey of yours. Starting the youtube channel so here are the BEST YOUTUBE STARTER KITS here which is waiting for you to take and start the vlog and see the world your life.
That good starting!
This can start a new hobby or even a career.
Before starting the youtube channel and creating the YouTube account first you need some equipment.
**Disclaimer:Helpyoutuber.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- 1 Best YouTube Starter Kits 2020
- 2 Why Buy a YouTube Starter Kit?
- 3 Things Have To Think About Before You Buy a Starter Kit
- 4 Canon EOS M50 Video Creator Kit
- 5 Canon PowerShot Video Creator Kit
- 6 Canon 80D DSLR Video Creator Kit
- 7 Sony Shooting Grip Bundle
- 8 Panasonic LUMIX G7 Interchangeable Lens (DSLM) Camera
- 9 Conclusion
Best YouTube Starter Kits 2020
|KIT/BUNDLE||VIDEO QUALITY||SD CARD||EXTERNAL MIC||PRICE||RATING||MORE FEATURES|
|Canon Powershot SX530 Ultimate Kit||1080P HD||Yes||No||$$||4.2||Find Out More|
|Canon Rebel T5i Video Creator Kit||1080P HD||Yes||Yes||$$$||4.7||Find Out More|
|Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera||1080P HD||Yes||Yes||$$$$||4.8||Find Out More|
|Sony RX100 VI Cyber||4K HD||Yes||Yes||$$$||4.6||Find Out More|
|Panasonic LUMIX G7||4K Ultra HD||Yes||Yes||$$$||5.0||Find Out More|
With the start of youtube, you only don’t need the killer camera but with that, you also need the lens-or-two, a mic, an SD card, and maybe a few extras.
In this time company making the YouTube starter kits. This kit has tons of essentials all bundled together for content creation.
If you are someone who is just starting the vlog and wants to get started vlogging then you will get the killer YouTube starter kit.
All camera is best for the camera for youtube and also for the vlogger which help to save the money and come with vlogging essentials.
So lets jump into Best YouTube Starter Kits 2020,
Why Buy a YouTube Starter Kit?
The answer to the question is you can go and buy the all product individual and final mix-and-match pieces and get exactly what you want if you buy them individually, right?
This is right but in the starter kit, there are some benefits to picking the best start kit over individual pieces.
Let’s see a few benefits.
- Starter kits are cheaper. In the starter kit, you are buying everything bundled together so it is always cheaper than the individual to buy. for the check of the query, you can look at the last product and compare that and you will get the cost comparison.
- Starter kits usually have exactly what you need. Starting the vlog or youtube don’t need the 400 filters and the so many bunches of crazy photography gadgets. You only want the one best right filter with that the right camera and a killer mic. There are so many. Tons of camera companies that have bundles but this all are for the photographers. The Vlogging starter kits provide the best and give you the right tools for a vlogging.
- Stater kits cut down research time. You don’t need to read the tons of blog posts about each piece of equipment? No problem with this post only you get pretty much everything you need to know to get started vlogging and youtube so much simple and easy.
Things Have To Think About Before You Buy a Starter Kit
There are things which you have to think before you buy the starter kit for youtube.
- Do you really need all of the equipment to start?
- Do you like the camera? most imp is that you like the camera
- Is the starter kit for vloggers or photographers?
- Does kit actually save you money?
You can also check out Top 5 Best Vlogging Tripods For YouTube Creators 2020.
The Canon EOS M50 Video Creator Kit made with the view in the mind of the vloggers. The kit only comes with one of the best mirrorless cameras on the market but also has a great lens, a mic, and an SD card for storage. That is why it is in the first in the list on my best YouTube starter kits list.
What Canon EOS M50 Video Creator Kit includes.
- Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless camera
- EF-M15-45mm Lens
- Rode VIDEO MIC GO
- Lastly the 32GB Sandisk Memory Card
The Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera is one of the best cameras for youtube and the camera is the mid-tier mirrorless camera on the market. The camera is so much easy to use and supports an immense number of features.
It has the 24.1-MP APS-C-sized image sensor which provides you the best beautiful crystal-clear images, This camera has the capability of shotting in 4k which is the best part of the camera. Most popular creators in the YouTuber are using the 4k camera and making the best vlogs or videos for youtube.
The downside of ṭhe Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera is that the kit lens of the camera which has only the f/3.5-6.3 aperture. This will be not good in the shooting videos in the low-light condition. As I always tell people to use the Best Lighting Equipment For YouTube.The kits lens is not for you but doesn’t worry the kit has the lens which is best that I will show you in sec.
Canon EOS M50 provides the killer video quality it has the Lens IS + digital stabilization with this you can use to get a video with the run-and-shoot sessions also without all of that annoying shaking.
The camera comes with the touchscreen s the most camera are coming. The battery life of the camera is decent with 235 shots. The problem of the camera is that it does not have the USB charging. This could be the so much big problem for the vloggers.
Remember the camera to charge on-the-go. is so much pain.
The worst part of the ESO M50 is that it doesn’t have as many lenses as some of its competitors like Sony but this lens is best for the vlogging and in the budget this is the perfect which you cant get at this price.
The EF-M15-45mm is the lens which has superb image stabilization with the low-light capabilities. plus this lens has the light-weight, small, and has a great zoom for the small size.
The lens is the best vlogging lens for the EOS M50. It is so much sense that in the Starter Kit. I will suggest you use it at f/6.3 for vlogging. The lens will provide a nice aesthetic and keep you in-focus and clear-as-crystal.
The Rode VideoMic Go Microphone is the best vlogging mic because it fits in the top of the camera with the tripod in the bottom and records the best voice when you are vlogging. This mic fits every DSLR who su[port external mic.
The mic is so much lightweight which is the best thing for vlogger and easy to set up with the camera. You can record crisp audio straight from the box from this mic. With the help of this shotgun type of design, you can get the direct voice which is best for the vlogger to point her.
Thanks to the direction design of the mic from which we can get the blocking out background noise. The audio we get is more clear with no background noise.
Rode is a well-known company for the microphone and produces so many best mic for so many kinds of work to record the audio. The mic is made in the down under Australia This the mic which deserves the best of the best cheap microphone for youtube.
- Delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use
- Rode designed the VideoMic GO with a tight pickup area that focuses directly in front of the mic
- Reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from background noise
- The integrated Rycote Lyre shock mount isolates the VideoMic GO from bumps and vibrations
- No complicated switches or settings and is powered by your camera’s external microphone input, require
32 GB Sandisk Memory Card
The memory card can able to handle HD recording and it’s big enough for daily use. This is not what I want to review because you know.
- 4k and has decent stabilization
- The Rode VIDEOMIC GO is plug-and-play
- EF-M15-45mm Lens is lightweight and pretty much built for video shooting
- A little pricey
- Rode VIDEOMIC GO is great, but it doesn’t have some of the external controls you may want
- Doesn’t come with a tripod
The Canon PowerShot Video Creator Kit is the best canon video creator kit. I have put 3 canon best YouTube starter kits on this list. The canon in this time is doing a great job so far from providing video creator-specific kits.
The kit comes with :
- Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
- Manfrotto PIXI MINI Tripod
- SanDisk 32GB SD Card
- Canon Battery Pack
The Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II is one of the best vlogging cameras which is used by so many YouTubers and this is the camera which is portable cameras on the market. It is the updated version of the G7 but it needs the battery work because the battery is low.
G7 camera is built for vlogging in mind. The camera is cheap in price and has the feature shot quality, portability, ease-of-use, good low-light, etc And the best part of the camera is flip-up-screen which every vlogger wants in the camera.
With the flip screen, it is so much easy to vlog because you can easily see yourself without taking your eyes off the camera focal point.
The canon comes with the 1.0-inch CMOS sensor at 20 MP the same as which the first G7 X has. You can think that the same quality the camera provides like G7 X. But in the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II, there is a new processor which is only the ends up converting the image. So the G7 X mark II has some noticeably improved quality over the G7.
The quality of the camera is so much good on youtube so many big YouTubers use this camera. It has great focus and low-light capabilities for a compact camera.
ALLover the camera is best and this is not the mirrorless camera so it has the smaller sensor is the only main disadvantage but even that this is the favorite camera of so many YouTubers.
The main problem of the camera is 2 that is the battery which drains in so much less time and second the lack of a viewfinder. As I already said that the camera is for the vlogger and the vlogger didi not want the viewfinder. So, the camera is lacking a feature that doesn’t really impact any of my readers. This is the camera for only youtube.
Manfrotto PIXI MINI Tripod
Not so much to tell but, The tripod is lightweight and has the click-to-lock, and just works.
- The G7 X II camera was MADE for vlogging
- Extra battery pack and memory card save you cash
- Comes with a tripod
- Doesn’t have a viewfinder (probably won’t impact you)
- Low battery life
- Compact cameras are bad in low light
So it is the third youtube kit which you can and it has so many extras. The kit is basically an avalanche of extras. These extra only make the kit best YouTube starter kits for the vlogging list for two reasons.
The kit come with everything you need.
The money which you save is incredible.
Lrts start the list them off.
- Canon 80D DSLR
- EF-S18-135/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens
- Rode VIDEOMIC GO Mic
- 32G SD Card
- Power Zoom Adapter
- and a Bundle Kit in the below you will know
The Canon 80D DSLR is used by so many YouTubers to make vlog and youtube videos. The Youtuber big name like the Zoella and Bethany Mota to thousands of smaller channels are using the Canon 80D DSLR and the camera is basically the king of YouTube. The camera is also expensive you can get the camera around $900 nowadays. But that is a reason this is beast.
The camera comes with so many osm functions in it like the 24MP APS-C CMOS sensor with dual pixel autofocus this makes the video look like that the video is shot through the halo of an angel with continuous focus.
It records the video at the 1080p at 60 frames per sec which is the value for money.
The camera has the 3-inch fully-articulated touchscreen and the 300 billion menu options and the 6-hour battery life while you are recording.
The good thing about the camera is so much.
The downside of the camera is only one that is it cant record the video in 4K.
EF-S18-135/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens
The lens can be sum up with the four features :
- f/3.5-5.6 aperture is great for low-light.
- This thing has a crazy focal length.
- It also has insanely good stabilization
- The image quality is great
Rode VIDEOMIC GO Mic
The mic is so much good which I already reviewed at the top but this is small, easy-to-use, and simple to set up.
Power Zoom Adapter
This Power Zoom Adapter is used for that EF-S18-135/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens. This makes the lens to zoom smoothly without all of the manual work. This is one of the essential items for the vloggers and YouTubers.
That was not the only items you get ,their are so many, wait.
Besides the most popular YouTube camera of all time, a killer lens, a mic, and a zoom adapter, this kit has:
- 32GB SD Card
- Camera Bag
- 67mm Filter Kit
- Video Light
- 2 Spare Batteries
- Remote Trigger
- Card Reader
- Memory Wallet
- Cleaning Kit
- Lens Wrap
- Screen Protector
- Suction Cup
- Compact Charger
- and a Flip Flash Bracket
That is all you get with the best youtube kit.
- The Canon 80D is a great camera for video
- Superb stabilization
- Good low-light
- Comes with enough accessories to open your own camera
- There are cheaper 4k cameras
- DSLRs are heavy and bulky
- Small lens selection
The Sony Shooting Grip Bundle is one of the another super kit.
In this article, this is the fourth and the sony territory. The sony in the year 2020 is bombing in the market, especially in the once Canon-dominated vlogging industry.
The kit includes:
- Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX100M6 RX100 VI Mark 6 20.2 MP 4K Compact Digital Camera
- F2.8 – F4.5 Zeiss 24-200mm Lens
- and another so many bundle of accessories
The sony is the second 4k camera on the list. the Sony Cyber-Shot VI Mark 6 comes with the incredible video quality and this has moderately good low-light capabilities.
If you are looking for the light kit this can be the best camera for you.
The camera has the 20.1MP 1″-type stacked CMOS sensor with the help which the camera does 4K video at 30p and 24p.
It has the 5-axis image stabilization which is so much best for the vlogging. And also the camera has crazy-good autofocus.
You have to remember 3 things of about the this camera.
- It can only shoot at 4k for 5 mins (this is pretty standard for mid-range luxury cameras)
- Has no mic socket which limits your audio capture capabilities (not noticeably important for normal vlogging)
- It has about a billion video features that are nifty (e.g., tunable zebra warnings, focus peaking, etc.)
F2.8 – F4.5 Zeiss 24-200mm Lens
The lens is 100 percent for the vlogging. The lens has a great zoom with great stabilization. The kit also has the grip for the camera which is necessary for the vlogger also you can check out this Best Vlogging Tripods For YouTube Creators 2020. The kit is just made for the vlogging. This can be seen by the lens.
The lens is killer low-light and great video-quality and focusing.
The lens F2.8 – F4.5 Zeiss 24-200mm is the vlogger’s dream.
The Rest of the Bundle
Here we go again.
The bundle on this kit includes:
- Sony VCT-SGR1 Shooting Grip
- Wrist Strap
- Compact Point and Shoot Camera Case
- SanDisk 64GB Extreme SD Memory UHS-I Card w/ 90/40MB/s Read/Write
- Card Reader
- 2 1600MAH Battery Packs for NP-BX1
- Charger for NP-BX1
- Lens Cleaning Kit
- LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Corel Paint Shop Pro X9 (Digital Download Card)
- 12-Inch Compact Rubberized Tripod
- High Speed 6 Feet Micro-HDMI to HDMI A/V Cable
Check this out if you are searching for the laptop,Best Laptops for YouTubers.
- 4K compact camera
- Great image quality
- Great lens
- 4k at 60fps
- Heavy (1.98lb)
- Small lens selection
The final in the top 5 best youtube kit is this Panasonic LUMIX G7 bundle. This list is not bad this can be in the 1st also so don’t judge by the number of the list.
Because the camera is the weakest camera.
But the price of the kit is so much less.
And also the it’s a barebone kit.
It comes with the :
- Panasonic LUMIX G7 Camera
- 14-42mm Lens
- and a small accessory bundle
The camera is the incredible for the price.
The camera record in the best solid image quality and have lots of features like the great autofocus and stabilization capabilities.
It has the fully articulated LCD screen and this is relatively sturdy.
The camera is best for the price in which it came.
camera comes with the Micro Four Thirds sensor and the lens is with f/3.5 – 5.6. The camera can shoot up to 3840 x 2160 — which is insanely crisp.
This camera is not any issue for vlogging.
In video mode, it only has 6400 ISO. So, it’s basically as good at shooting low-light as our eyes are. You NEED a light kit if you get this camera.
Other than that, the Panasonic LUMIX G7 is superb for a sub $1k 4k camera.
Camera Mic & Accessory Bundle
This is bundle contains far fewer accessories than the previous offerings.
- Rode Microphones VideoMic GO Lightweight On-Camera Microphone
- Vivitar Photo & Video Backpack
- SanDisk Extreme PRO 32GB SD Card
- Wasabi DMW-BLC12 Battery
- and a Focus Spider Tripod
- Great 4k capabilities
- Made for video
- Lightweight camera and good for low light
- Body feels cheap
- No internal stabilization
- Small lens selection
Hopefully, this article steered you in the right direction of finding the best YouTube channel starter kits. There are so many other components that are included within a good Vlogging setup. In the market, there are so many camera kits but not all are made for the vloggers. This is the 5 which are the top best YouTube starter kits for vlogging.
You can check out this from which you can grow How to rank videos on youtube with Youtube SEO in 2020.